A recognized and approved diving center and school must meet a series of requirements involving multiple organizations, in addition to having revised and updated facilities and equipment.
Why choose an approved diving center to take your courses and dive
- An approved diving center is a guarantee of quality, safety and trust
- We need to entrust 100% to certified and accredited professionals, from the skipper to the guide or instructor
- An approved diving center has the required security measures
- Being a company, his business is diving and his goal is to ensure that you enjoy and have fun safely
- They have facilities and equipment for diving
Why not choose an instructor or center NOT approved to do your courses and dive
- Because they do not offer you any guarantee of learning, security, or seriousness
- Because they don't care what happens after the diving course
- Because they violate many safety regulations, you have no guarantee of the state of the equipment you use
- Because in the event of an accident they do not have the necessary safety measures
- Because they do not have facilities, boats, or their own professionals
- They need intermediaries to carry out the services
Before making a decision on where or with whom to take your course, ask yourself these questions:
Are you willing to put your life at risk in the hands of a stranger for a few euros?
What guarantees does a certified diving center offer you?
What are you based on to assess the price of a diving course?
Which organization is the best?
The internationally recognized and approved are: ACU, PADI, IDEA and SSI.
All offer you practically the same and are recognized; what matters is where you learn to dive and the professionalism of its instructors.
How much does a diving course cost?
300-400 euros? It depends on what they offer you.
Would you pay the same for a pata negra ham as for a ham shoulder?
The minimum you have to receive in a diving course is the following
Make sure that all the instructors are active, they cannot teach courses if they are not certified instructors.
Instructors or trainee Dive Masters can only participate as assistants or assistants, but never be in charge of the course and there must be a certified instructor present with them.
How can you know which diving center to choose
Only approved diving centers can carry out this activity. The Association of Homologated Centers of the Valencian Community, watches over the interests of all. The certified and associated diving centers in addition to complying with all regulations and being controlled by the relevant authorities. For all these details is why an approved diving center is a guarantee of quality, confidence and safety and the most important thing of all is that you will enjoy and you will surely repeat.