This course is the first step of the professional recreational diving career.
It will allow you to work closely with a PADI Instructor in order to hone your diving skills and acquire professional knowledge.
Check prices and schedules!
With the PADI Divemaster certification you will be able to assist an instructor in the supervision of diver training and develop special underwater activities (mapping, orientation, recovery and immersion guide).
Monday 1 - Knowledge development
- Role and characteristics of a Dive Master.
- Dive Master led programs.
- Supervision of certified divers.
- Partner supervision.
Tuesday 1 - Knowledge development
- * Resistance and aquatic techniques.
- Swim 400 m. (free).
- 15 min. flotation.
- Swimming 800 m. (fins).
Wednesday 1 - Knowledge development
- * Aquatic and demonstration techniques.
- Evaluation circuit.
Thursday 1 - Knowledge development
- * Practical training exercises.
- Practices in confined waters with Open Water.
Saturday - Practical training exercises
- Open water practices with Open Water.
- Guide of titled divers in open waters.
- Practice of education course continues.
Sunday - Compulsory training exercises
- Draft map.
Monday 2 - Knowledge development
- Techniques and environment.
Tuesday 2 - Knowledge development
- * Aquatic techniques.
- Drag 100 m. a diver.
- Rescue evaluation.
- * Mandatory training exercises.
- Equipment exchange.
- **Final exam**
- Minimum age 18 years.
- Hold the Padi Rescue Diver certification or equivalent.
- Training in first aid and cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) for the past 3 years.
- Have at least 20 dives to access Divemaster training, and at least 60 dives to obtain certification.
- Medical certificate issued by a hyperbaric doctor (we have a doctor who makes the certificates in our facilities).
- 2 photographs.
- Dives into the sea
Does not include:
- Processing of the degree.
- Transportation or Accommodation
- Teaching Material Kit
- BuceoValencia is an Approved Diving Center
- We have our own diving facilities
- We renew the equipment every year for the safety of our divers