Become an Assistant Instructor and take another step in your career. Once you have completed the course you can take the next step and take the instructor course.
This way you will save time and get better prepared to the IDC (Instructor Development Course). You will only have to complete part 2 of the IDC.
Check schedules and prices with the school!
- Be 18 years old before the end of the course
- Have 60 dives to start the course
- Have 100 dives to finish the course
- Have a Dive Master degree or equivalent
- Two passport-size photos
- Theoretical sessions on standards and theory of diving and final exam
- Pool skills assessment circuit.
- Presentations in the pool, in the sea and academic presentations.
- Course duration: 4 days (also in 2-weekend format)