DIVING VALENCIA, YOUR DIVING CENTER
Our center follows the recommendations of Prevention manual and good practices for COVID-19 endorsed by the Ministry of Health
WE EXHORT OUR CUSTOMERS COMPLY WITH THE FOLLOWING PROTECTION MEASURES IN THE FIGHT COVID-19, THIS PROTOCOL WILL CONTRIBUTE TO GUARANTEE THE SECURITY OF ALL.
- It is important to wash hands with hydroalcoholic gel at the entrance to the place, the diving center has dispensers scattered in various points of it, including boats.
- Gloves are recommended for documentation handling.
- The collection of services provided by the center will be done at the beginning of the activity, thus avoiding repeated entry to the premises.
- The use of a mask is mandatory at all times, and it must also be used on the boat.
- We also remember to keep the safety distance at all times.
- The diving center has ozonator equipment to keep existing equipment and materials on the premises disinfected.
- Bins will be arranged at various points for the disposal of waste, masks, disposable gloves, disposable handkerchiefs and all the personal material used by clients, thus avoiding dissemination and contributing to the preservation of the environment.
- We will provide a registration form to be completed before any activity begins.
- For users who have passed through the COVID-19 they must present a medical certificate made by a diving specialist authorizing the practice of underwater activities.
- The companions will have to be kept outside the facilities of the diving center and may be kept in the open spaces of the port.
- The toilets will remain inactive except in an emergency,
- The showers are also inactive, but you can use the outdoor showers at the dive center.
- The lockers will be used only to leave personal belongings and only one person may be on the premises.
- We recommend bringing clothing for the activity, towel, swimsuit, appropriate footwear, etc, etc. .
- The equipment provided by the center for courses or rental is properly disinfected, being the responsibility of the user to deliver it in good condition and properly rinsed in water with products recommended by the Ministry of Health provided by the diving center.
- The disinfection of the equipment will be carried out by the staff of the diving center according to the recommendations of the Ministry of Health
- The briefings of courses and exits will be held in the dock, always respecting the protection distance and wearing a mask.
- We encourage users to obtain anti-fogging products for the lenses of the masks, thus avoiding salivation on them.
- The boats will be properly disinfected before boarding and after finishing the exit to the sea.
- The premises and common areas are disinfected following the regulations for COVID-19
- All staff are properly trained to advise at all times on the protocols to carry out in all activities, do not hesitate to ask if you have any questions.
RECOMMENDATIONS TO OUR CLIENTS AND FRIENDS TO HAVE FOR OWN USE
- Regulator nozzle.
- Diving booties.
- Diving mask.
- Anti fogging for the mask crystals.
- Individual water bottle.
- Medical certificate, degree and insurance.
- Appropriate transportation for the transfer of documentation, light equipment and mobile phone, (only if you have digitized documentation), on the ship.
WITH YOUR COLLABORATION AND AMONG ALL WE WILL BE ABLE TO FIGHT AGAINST THIS VIRUS, MANY PROFESSIONALS IS IT SO EXPOSING IN THE FIRST LINE, DO NOT DEFRAUD THEM