Become an Assistant Instructor and take another step in your career. Once you have completed the course you can take the next step and take the instructor course.
This way you will save time and arrive better prepared for the IDC (Instructor Development Course). From the IDC you will only have to complete the 2nd part.
- Theoretical sessions on standards and theory of diving and final exam
- Pool skills assessment circuit.
- Presentations in the pool, in the sea and academic presentations.
- Course duration: 4 days (also in 2-weekend format)
What do I need to start my adventure?
- Be 18 years old before the end of the course
- Have 60 dives to start the course
- Have 100 dives to finish the course
- Have a Dive Master degree or equivalent
- Two passport-size photos
PADI INSTRUCTOR COURSE