Desde: 95,00€ (VAT included)
In two dives you will learn:
- The placement and distribution of the ballast to achieve the desired comfort and body position
- Buoyancy controls
- How to establish neutral buoyancy during all parts of the dive
- Remaining motionless
PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy (buoyancy proficiency)
In this module we begin with the theory, the didactic material that is very easy to read, with which you would obtain the necessary knowledge to be able to carry out the practice in complete safety. They are complemented by a complete explanation from your instructor that will clarify any possible doubts.
This part consists of 3 dives at 12 and 18 meters. You will be accompanied by our PADI IDC and PADI Dive Master instructors who will teach you the different underwater exercises.
WHAT DOES THE COURSE INCLUDE?
- We will provide you with the teaching material
- All the diving equipment adapted to you
- Diving insurance during the course
- 2 open sea dives
- Theory classes
- Square in Boat
What do I need to start my adventure?
The day you arrive at our dive center, we will ask you:
- Be at least 12 years old
- 1 photograph
- Medical certificate issued by a hyperbaric doctor
- ID photocopy
- Have a PADI Open Water certificate or higher