195,00€ (VAT included)
You will learn how to use your suit and how to take care of it. In two dives, one in confined waters, you will practice:
- How to put on and take off your drysuit with minimal help
- Master buoyancy using your wetsuit
- Safety procedures for wearing the suit
Dry Suit Course
In this module we begin with the theory, the didactic material that is very easy to read, with it you would obtain the necessary knowledge to be able to carry out the practice in complete safety. They are complemented by a complete explanation from your instructor that will clarify any possible doubts.
This part consists of an Immersion at 12 and 18 meters. You will be accompanied by our PADI IDC and PADI Dive Master instructors who will teach you the different underwater exercises.
WHAT DOES THE COURSE INCLUDE?
- We will provide you with the teaching material
- All the diving equipment adapted to you
- Diving insurance during the course
- 1 open water dives
- Theory classes
- Square in Boat
What do I need to start my adventure?
The day you arrive at our dive center, we will ask you:
- Be at least 12 years old
- 1 photograph
- Medical certificate issued by a hyperbaric doctor
- ID photocopy
- Have a PADI Open Water certificate or higher